Favorites: Spring Beauty by Nico Guilis
1. Heat Wave Lipstick by Nars – This lipstick is perfect combination between red and orange. I love it for day or night with gorgeous dewy skin.
2. Chanel Nail Polish in Holiday – The classic Monaco red, with a burst of orange undertones. I love a pop of classic color on the nails.
3. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – This product rocks! Apply after foundation and under the eye for a hydrated creamy look that won’t settle in wrinkles.
4. Neutrogena Build-a-Tan Gradual Sunless Lotion – It’s a gradual tan building lotion I think is great to give a subtle glow and as we start transitioning into spring. Use daily after shower
5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is such an awesome product. Apply onto face with hands like a moisturizer. The finish is light and fluffy with coverage.
6. Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Blackened Sapphire – I love this liner to create that Helena Christensen smokey eye look. I call it a “Summer Smokey”‘- where the black just kisses the lash line for a kind of seductive glossy look.
7. Maybelline Volum Express Mascara – It helps give that extra feather to the eye that we all love. 1970s feathered lashes will be all the rage for summer and this is the perfect mascara to get the look.
8. Tom Ford Beauty Eye Color Quad in Cocoa Mirage – I can’t get enough of this quad. It really is the perfect summer palette. Cinammon browns and golds – it translates for both day and night.
9. Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color in Blush Nude – This is the Bardot lip. A perfect nude lipstick w just the right amount of moisture and matte- I can’t stop wearing it. Great all skin tones who want the pouty lip look.
10. Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Abbey Road is beyond awesome. It has this metallic slip and it makes the eyes look like a Carribean dream.
— Celebrity Makeup Artist Nico Guilis, whose clients include Dree Hemingway, Poppy Delvigne and Bar Rafaeli.