Favorites: Spring Hair by Kylee Heath
1. Oscar Blandi At Home Salon Glaze Shine Rinse – With the weather changing and the sun shining your hair may feel dull. Do this at home treatment to keep your hair looking salon fresh for longer.
2. Head Scarf from TopShop – Either tie them around your head for sun protection or wear as a head band to jazz up your beach look.
3. Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum – This oil can be used on damp hair to add shine and to speed up the styling process. On day two, dry hair, you can apply the oil to ends to get rid of unwanted frizz.
4. Redken Color Extend Sun Sparkling Shield Leave-In Smoother – Spray this on damp hair to detangle and to protect! It protects against UVA/UVB rays, chlorine and minerals.
5. Biosilk Beach Texture – Get beach ready by simply spraying this texture spray throughout your hair. It has sun protection, adds shine and has texturizing salts to create volume and texture.
6. Coconut Oil – Heat the oil in 30 second increments until soft, apply and comb through mid shaft to ends, twist into a bun and wrap your head with a warm towel. Let sit for 30 minutes or all night, light shampoo and rinse with warm water. This treatment will bring life back into your hair.
7. L’Oreal Serie Expert Solar Sublime After-Sun Nourishing Balm – “Nourishing” is the word. Awesome deep conditioning treatment to use every third wash during the spring and summer.
8. Braid Skills – Hair off the face and braids are on trend this spring. Omit the “and’ Braids can create that beachy hair texture we all want. Don’t know how to braid or sick of the standard side braid? I learned how to braid from the book ‘Braids& Bows’ by Anne Akers Johnson. She also wrote the ‘Book of Braiding and Styles.’. Order this old school book and learn to be a spring hair master!
9. Scrunchie from American Apparel – Yup, I said it. They will add color to your topknot and don’t leave harsh creases on your locks. American Apparel has a great selection.
10. Cortex Professional Digital 4-in-1 Ceramic and Tourmaline Clipless Curling Iron Set – This iron is great because it comes with multiple sizes and for a messy wave it’s best to alternate between a bigger iron and a smaller one. It’s as simple as that and now you can create the undone waves you’ve been craving.
— Celebrity Hairstylist Kylee Heath, whose clients include Hayden Panettiere, Ashley Benson and Diane Kruger.