was successfully added to your cart.

Fall 2012: Les Essentiels de Chanel

makeup
By October 1, 2012 22 Comments

Fall 2012: Les Essentiels de Chanel

Collection: Les Essentiels de Chanel

Products Submitted:
Illuminating Powder with Shimmer $65
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Complice 93 $28.50
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Slate 83 $28.50
Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense 88 $30
Ultra Wear Lip Colour in Almandine 34 $34
Glossimer in Sweet Beige 297 $29.50
Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss in Troublant 68 $32
Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Chic 73 $32.50

Products Used:
Illuminating Powder with Shimmer $65
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Complice 93 $28.50
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Slate 83 $28.50
Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss in Troublant 68 $32
Glossimer in Sweet Beige 297 $29.50

How To: This look is very simple and wearable, which is precisely the point of the collection: the most essential products that one would need for their makeup bag. I started by applying the lightest shadow shade from lid to brow bone, then I used slate in the crease and a bit under the lower lash line for a very subtle smoky effect. I worked the illuminating powder into my cheek bones and, with my finger, applied onto my brow bones to highlight and lift. I finished with a layer of lip gloss in Troublant which was a bit too matte for the look, so I added Glossimer in Sweet Beige for a shiny nude kick.

Did You Know: You can give your eyes a glossy lid look by dabbing the Glossimer lip gloss on top of the shadows. These neutral colors lend themselves really well to the trend. Try it!

*Unless otherwise noted, face makeup is: Make Up For Ever HD FoundationRMS Beauty “Un”Cover-Up in #22. Brows are Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Mascara isLancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Black.

*Like the look? Leave a comment below and tweet @beautybanter with your favorite looks! We will be choosing one winner and gifting a massive fall 2012 beauty goodie bag after we have unveiled all 10 brands and their looks… more details to come, but start by leaving a comment and tweeting to us your favorite looks!