Fall 2012: Les Essentiels de Chanel

makeup
By October 1, 2012 22 Comments
chanelv2crop

Fall 2012: Les Essentiels de Chanel

Collection: Les Essentiels de Chanel

Products Submitted:
Illuminating Powder with Shimmer $65
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Complice 93 $28.50
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Slate 83 $28.50
Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense 88 $30
Ultra Wear Lip Colour in Almandine 34 $34
Glossimer in Sweet Beige 297 $29.50
Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss in Troublant 68 $32
Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Chic 73 $32.50

Products Used:
Illuminating Powder with Shimmer $65
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Complice 93 $28.50
Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Slate 83 $28.50
Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss in Troublant 68 $32
Glossimer in Sweet Beige 297 $29.50

How To: This look is very simple and wearable, which is precisely the point of the collection: the most essential products that one would need for their makeup bag. I started by applying the lightest shadow shade from lid to brow bone, then I used slate in the crease and a bit under the lower lash line for a very subtle smoky effect. I worked the illuminating powder into my cheek bones and, with my finger, applied onto my brow bones to highlight and lift. I finished with a layer of lip gloss in Troublant which was a bit too matte for the look, so I added Glossimer in Sweet Beige for a shiny nude kick.

Did You Know: You can give your eyes a glossy lid look by dabbing the Glossimer lip gloss on top of the shadows. These neutral colors lend themselves really well to the trend. Try it!

*Unless otherwise noted, face makeup is: Make Up For Ever HD FoundationRMS Beauty “Un”Cover-Up in #22. Brows are Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Mascara isLancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Black.

*Like the look? Leave a comment below and tweet @beautybanter with your favorite looks! We will be choosing one winner and gifting a massive fall 2012 beauty goodie bag after we have unveiled all 10 brands and their looks… more details to come, but start by leaving a comment and tweeting to us your favorite looks!

  • Natalie McDaniels

    This is my favorite look thus far. You’re skin is FLAWLESS and am loving the shimmer on the lips

  • Alyssa

    Ohhh I love this look. SO beautiful and natural, but with a touch of glamour. Hooray for Chanel!

  • Nau

    Sarah,

    This is BEAUTIFUL, my Favorite!

  • Marla

    Fantastic post. Keep them coming.

  • C R Williams

    This is my favorite look.

  • MaryJane Carney

    I love this Chanel look!! It’s definitely my favorite!! Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway too!!

  • April

    I love this look. Lovely, light, etheral. Cheekbones that won’t quit.

  • this is my fav! love the natural look!

  • Nanna

    This look is by far my favorite. It has the most beautiful shine to it!

  • Cynthia

    This is look is the best so far. Chanel always has such a great collection of colours.

  • Jeanine Canter

    Love the shimmer and sheen! You look stunning, fresh and relaxed. Thank you for sharing your insight and for giving back on your birthday! Hope it’s a good one!

  • Jeanine Canter

    Fb:Jeanine Kabrins Canter
    Twitter: JeaKabCan
    Thanks!!!

  • Tori Marmol

    Liking this one too….I am sucker for a natural, nude gloss lip (Tori Young Marmol, Tori_L_M)

  • Cynthia

    This one is still the best one!
    Twitter: chitchatguy
    FB: Cynthia Lai

  • Amanda

    Obsessed with this look. Flawless, effortless, angelic and timeless. Simple yet beautiful.

  • RC Morrison

    This is my fave look. My twitter is @everywheresafe and my Facebook is RC Morrison

  • Melissa Clark

    Love this look! she looks like shes soft and dewy :) @melissapixie

  • All-natural cures using sprays could be substituted with nasal irrigation by pouring
    resolution within the nostril. A neti pot is such a tool.
    It really is a small plastic or ceramic container with a spout, which you pour saline remedy down the nose to clear nasal and sinus passages.

  • La machine a pop Sodastream, quelles que soient vos
    choices s’adapte a vos envies.

  • Consultez nos avis a pop, vous verrez to conso SODASTREAM FIZZ Rouge et comparez
    notre offre machine!

  • BroadbandTV now works with greater than 7,800 indepenmdent channel partners by
    way of its community brands VISO aand TGN.

  • My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be
    what precisely I’m looking for. Does one offer
    guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write
    with regards to here. Again, awesome website!