DIY Basil Face Wash

Basil has long been celebrated as an ingredient used to remedy acne-prone skin. Known for its antiseptic properties, basil not only helps to eradicate existing acne, but it also wards …

read more

Transitioning Your Skin From Summer To Fall + A DIY Post-Sun Skin Mask By Joanna Vargas

I was in Chicago for the weekend where summer seemed to be a distant memory with the temperature peaking at a brisk 60 degrees. Excited by the cooler climate, I …

read more

10 Of The Very Best Beauty Hacks

I love a good beauty hack (but then again, who does’t?). From multipurpose products to household items that work just as well – if not better – than expensive store-bought …

read more

DIY:
10 Uses For Essential Oil

Essential oils sound good in theory but, many times, actually using them can prove to be a difficult feat. After all, pure essential oils are so potent that they aren’t …

read more

DIY:
10 Unconventional Uses For Coconut Oil

Coconuts are having a moment. Well, more accurately, coconut oil. Coconut water hit its claim to fame some years ago when some coconut marketing geniuses got together and decided to …

read more

older entries