DIY Green Tea Facial Mist

Few things are more useful during a heat wave than a great facial mist. While having a good one is an absolute necessity to keep skin cool and calm, mists …

read more

DIY:
Oatmeal, Honey, Yogurt & Strawberry Mask

(click “read more” for video)

This mask is definitely one of my favorite summer face treats. It’s incredibly hydrating, soothing, and it wards off acne. And if you’re anything like …

read more

DIY:
10 Ways to Use Rosehip Oil

There are certain oils that – even when endorsed by celebrities for specific skin and hair ailments – we are weary of dousing on our bodies. But then there’s rosehip

read more

DIY Beachy Wave Spray

We all want perfect Gisele-beachy waves (well, I do at least). Isn’t it baffling how thick and full and perfectly messy your hair looks when you step out of the ocean? …

read more

DIY:
Cellulite Scrub

For women all over the world, cellulite is largely considered a “bad word.” Some fear the very uttering of these three syllables can literally cause the “cottage cheese” effect. While …

read more

older entries