DIY:
10 Uses For Essential Oil

Essential oils sound good in theory but, many times, actually using them can prove to be a difficult feat. After all, pure essential oils are so potent that they aren’t …

read more

DIY:
10 Unconventional Uses For Coconut Oil

Coconuts are having a moment. Well, more accurately, coconut oil. Coconut water hit its claim to fame some years ago when some coconut marketing geniuses got together and decided to …

read more

DIY:
Cellulite Scrub

For women all over the world, cellulite is largely considered a “bad word.” Some fear the very uttering of these three syllables can literally cause the “cottage cheese” effect. While …

read more

DIY:
Lightening And Brightening Lemon Toner

If you follow Beauty Banter on Instagram (and you definitely should… click here to join in on the pretty), then you’re aware that I’ve been on a major DIY kick …

read more

DIY:
Floral Headpiece

We’re welcoming spring with a royal flair! Inspired by the glamorous cover of Melissa de la Cruz’s The Ring and the Crown, we’ve come up with a DIY tutorial …

read more

older entries