DIY:
Cellulite Scrub

For women all over the world, cellulite is largely considered a “bad word.” Some fear the very uttering of these three syllables can literally cause the “cottage cheese” effect. While …

read more

DIY:
Lightening And Brightening Lemon Toner

If you follow Beauty Banter on Instagram (and you definitely should… click here to join in on the pretty), then you’re aware that I’ve been on a major DIY kick …

read more

DIY:
Floral Headpiece

We’re welcoming spring with a royal flair! Inspired by the glamorous cover of Melissa de la Cruz’s The Ring and the Crown, we’ve come up with a DIY tutorial …

read more

DIY:
Apple Cider Vinegar Toner With Basil Water

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is one of nature’s most effective all-natural skin products because of it’s plethora of benefits. It works on dry skin types just as well as oily …

read more

DIY:
Pumpkin Face Mask

I recently experienced skincare guru Joanna Vargas’ fall facial – a lovely concoction of hydrating, brightening, and decongesting the complexion. She uses a pumpkin face mask – very season-appropriate – …

read more

older entries