Dior Spring Face, Part 2: Emmy Rossum

Actress Emmy Rossum (Phantom of the Opera, anyone?) dazzles with Spring’s trendy berry and coral hues at the New Yorkers for Children Annual Fool’s Fete in NYC.

Here are the deets:

Makeup by Gina Daddona, Dior dress
Inspiration: “The inspiration for Emmy’s look was her beautiful Dior gown. I wanted to create a fresh, modern spring look to compliment the color of her dress.”
Skin: DiorSkin Airflash Spray Foundation #200, Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen
Eyes: Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Pearly Lilac, DiorShow Blackout Mascara
Cheeks: Dior Pro Cheeks in Peachy Keen
Lips: Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in Designer Coral

This look exudes simplicity with a burst of soft color for flavor. Spring on a diet – light and fresh.

P.S. Totally inspired by the flirty braid wrap-around. So gorge, so Grecian.

Which look are you loving for Spring?
*scroll down to below post for the first look*

  • kathie

    love the simplicity of her look, yet she is so feminine.