Chanel Summer 2010: Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection

makeup
By May 18, 2010 6 Comments

Chanel Summer 2010: Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection

Chanel Summer is hot, hot, hot! Les Pop-Up de Chanel combines golden goddess with brilliant pinks.  While the colors are bold and vibrant, the look is very “private yacht in St. Tropez” or beach club in Palm Beach, meaning it has summer sun and fun written all over it. I’m loving the glosses and that pink nail lacquer.

“Bold and audacious, Gabrielle Chanel pushed the boundaries of style. Now Peter Philips continues the tradition by creating a free-spirited makeup collection inspired by an idyllic seaside vista: LES POP-UP DE CHANEL, fresh new cult-worthy hues for lips and nails. Vibrant pops of color, including neon pink, sunny coral and brilliant turquoise are beautifully complemented by bronzed, glowing skin…and sure to be the standout shades of summer.”

Soleil Tan de CHANEL – $50.00
Moisturizing Bronzing Powder
Terre Do’r
Terre Halee

Rouge Allure – $32.00
Luminous Satin Lip Colour
Super – Rose
Genial – Coral

Aqualumiere – $29.00
Sheer Colour Lipshine
Bondi – Light Copper

Aqualumiere Gloss – $27.00
High Shine Sheer Concentrate
Bondi Beach – Rise Gold

Gloss Fluo de CHANEL – $27.00
Brilliant Lip Shine
Laser – Pink
Pop – Coral

Levres Scintillantes – $27.00
Glossimer
Bikini – Soft Pink

Le Vernis – $23.00
Nail Colour
Mistral – Soft Pink
Riveria – Intense Pink
Nouvelle Vague – Turquoise

Available NOW at chanel.com.

  • Excellent article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on
    our website. Keep up the good writing.

  • I’ve read a few just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you put to make this type of great informative web site.

  • Where exactly did you end up getting the ideas to create ““Chanel Summer 2010:
    Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection – Beauty Banter”?

    Thanks for your time -Cassandra