CHANEL HOLIDAY 2010

makeup
By October 5, 2010 3 Comments

CHANEL HOLIDAY 2010

LES TENTATIONS DE CHANEL offers a sumptuous collection of tempting chocolates and fuchsias for the holiday season. Warm, vibrant tones punctuated with pops of festive color create effects that are at once charming and sensuous.

LES 4 OMBRES QUADRA EYE SHADOW

Tentation Cuivré, a special-edition shadow quartet from Europe, brings dramatic sparkle and new seduction to the eyes. Rich brown and copper shades are tempered with soft, flirty pink and tender beige tones. $56.00

OMBRES D’EAU FLUID IRIDESCENT EYESHADOW

Water-light fluid formula glides on for a long-lasting veil of shimmering color, now in Splash, a soft, smoky pewter. $32.00

LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES GLOSSIMER

Imbued with scintillating shimmer and intense shine, new holiday shades of LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES Glossimer — Charming, a delicate pink; Pleasing, a rich bronze; and Pink Pulsion, a dramatic fuchsia — lend warm, brilliant color to lips. $27.00

ROUGE COCO HYDRATING CRÈME LIP COLOUR

This instant modern classic lip color arrives in two new shades: Magnolia, a soft pink, and Patchouli, a subtle copper. $30.00

LES TISSAGES DE CHANEL BLUSH DUO TWEED EFFECT

Fuchsia has never looked so feminine, swept softly over cheeks. Complementing all skin tones: Tweed Fuchsia, the ideal finish to a holiday-perfect look. $45.00

LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR

Nails polished with LE VERNIS Nail Colour in new Pulsion, a brilliant shock of deep pink, echo the sumptuous tone of the holidays. $23.00

AVAILABLE NOW

  • Angela

    I'm enjoying reading your point of view here in your posts…..I'm a new reader but will be back to check out more!