Category:  celebrity looks

2006 Emmy Beauty Awards!!!!

By | celebrity looks | 11 Comments

While everyone in Hollywood is talking about the most stellar performances, and everyone in New York is talking about the fashion, we here at Beauty Banter are talking about the beauty!
“And the Nominee’s for most beautiful hair and make-up are:”
(in alphabetical order)

Debra Messing

Ellen Pompeo

Eva Longoria

Evangeline Lilly

Geena Davis

Heidi Klum

Jaime Pressly

Katherine Heigl

Maria Menounos

Sandra Oh

Tina Fey

Tyra Banks

“And the Beauty Emmy goes to…”
YOU DECIDE! Either leave a comment HERE or
EMAIL US with your choice…
I’ll be back tomorrow at some point with the results… and, of course, some of my own comments!