Category:  celebrity looks

Golden Globe Winners…

By | celebrity looks | 8 Comments

Sure, Hollywood cares about best performances, movie, screenplay, director, etc. The fashion world cares about what they’re wearing. Here at beauty banter, all we care about is what’s on their face and in their hair…
The 64th Annual Golden Globes crowned many winners… and quite a few losers, as well…
Here’s a few words on the beauty… and the not so beauty…

And the nominees are (in alphabetical order):

America Ferrara (our ugly Betty ain’t so ugly!)

Angelina Jolie (not gonna lie, the eyes scare me just a tad)

Beyonce Knowles (is it just me, or does she ALWAYS look the same?!)

Cameron Diaz (in all her black-haired glory!!! P.S. the red lipstick is sooo wrong on Cameron – she’s managed to look like she’s channeling her inner clown.)

Cate Blanchett (girl’s got a great colorist… she definately wins best blonde of the night!)

Hilary Swank (apparently Ms. Swank thought the invite read, “15th birthday party.” No excuse for that retchid hair flower!)

Jennifer Hudson (a whole lotta eye for whole lotta girl!)

Kate Winslet (as Nate so adequetly puts it, “the girl knows her body type! I’m liking it…)

Naomi Watts (she always looks so sweet and friendly… botox, yay or nay?!)

Rachel Weisz (hubby + baby = great look!!!)

Reese Witherspoon (the best revenge for a cheating, womanizer of a husband is a youthful glow, straight, sleek hair, and a kick-ass, skinny bod! We are SO team Reese!)

You tell us… who gets your vote for hottest face!!!
Leave a comment!!!

FAMOUS EYES CHALLENGE

By | celebrity looks | 6 Comments

Okay, that was too easy! Yes, Yes, Yes, the famous eyes were Mona Lisa. Now, I propose a challenge: guess these 7 famous eyes in order… whomever gets them ALL correct WINS! (the prize is to be determined – but it will have to do with a personal pic and profile exclusively on Beauty Banter!!!)
Good luck and have a BEAUTYfull day!

*1*

*2*

*3*

*4*

*5*

*6*

*7*
HAPPY GUESSING!!!!

And the Beauty Emmy Goes To…

By | celebrity looks | 2 Comments

Heidi Klum

An unprecedented amount of emails came through voting Heidi Klum the Emmy’s number one HOTTIE!!!

Runner up would have to be… Evangeline Lilly!

As for my comments, lets see… Ellen Pompeo looks a little too botoxed, Tyra Banks looks like she’s got spiders crawling on her eyes, Jamie Presley’s fake and bake is brutally noticeable, Sandra Oh looks bored and tired, Tina Fey’s rocking a crazy buffant, Eva Longoria is too hyped (not into her very typical and of-the-moment facade) and Geena Davis looks pale as a ghost (she could use some of Jamie’s mystic tan…)
As for Katherine Heigl, Maria Menounos and Debra Messing… they’re looking pretty damn fine!

My personal choice for winner would have to be…

Love HIM!!!

2006 Emmy Beauty Awards!!!!

By | celebrity looks | 11 Comments

While everyone in Hollywood is talking about the most stellar performances, and everyone in New York is talking about the fashion, we here at Beauty Banter are talking about the beauty!
“And the Nominee’s for most beautiful hair and make-up are:”
(in alphabetical order)

Debra Messing

Ellen Pompeo

Eva Longoria

Evangeline Lilly

Geena Davis

Heidi Klum

Jaime Pressly

Katherine Heigl

Maria Menounos

Sandra Oh

Tina Fey

Tyra Banks

“And the Beauty Emmy goes to…”
YOU DECIDE! Either leave a comment HERE or
EMAIL US with your choice…
I’ll be back tomorrow at some point with the results… and, of course, some of my own comments!