Breast Cancer Awareness Month

hair
By October 1, 2008 2 Comments

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is the annual Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to kick it off, we’ve got a great product that’ll make your hair shine with happiness and your heart burst with love, all the while giving back to the cause.

Ojon’s Revitalizing Mist
is a fabulous lightweight spray that leaves hair detangled, rehydrated, refreshed and smelling purrrty. I like to think of it as the “everything spray” because it literally does EVERYTHING! It can be used for a myriad of needs such as reactivating lifeless hair post work out or pre work day (especially if you skipped a shower). It also replenishes vitamins, seals the cuticles, protects color-treated tresses, aids in combating frizz and adds lustre to bland hair! Whew…. that’s a lot for one little spray to accomplish… but Ojon’s Revitalizing mist does it all (and you get a nice mildly sweet scent to cover-up annoying everyday odors).

So, now you have beautiful hair… and thanks to Ojon, you can give the gift of research to the beautiful people suffering from breast cancer. Ojon will donate 20 percent from the sale of the Mist to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, “a not-for-profit organization founded in 1993 by Evelyn H. Lauder, that funds innovative clinical and translational research.”

Thank-you, Ojon! We love a company that gives back!

PRICE TAG: $26.00 for 5.07 oz (that’s $5.20 that goes straight to breast cancer research)!

For additional information on breast cancer, and to perform an individual breast cancer exam, click HERE!

  • linds

    OJON MAKES SUCH GREAT HAIR PRODUCTS. I LIKE THERE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR.

    XO
    LINDS