How To:
Keep Hydrated In A Polar Vortex

Winter has been upon us for weeks on end, making the phrase “baby, it’s cold outside” seem significantly less cute than it did during the first frost. As described here

read more

5 Areas of Your Body That Tell Your True Age + How To Halt The Aging Process

Age gracefully, they say. While I tend to agree with this sentiment, I’m also a firm believer in prevention. A little time and money today can significantly suspend sagging …

read more

#TBT:
Body Glitter

Okay, so it’s a new year (yay!), but last night was likely spent frolicking on a dance floor and, chances are, glitter was present. Perhaps on the 2015 signage, a …

read more

#TBT:
Bar Soap

This throwback is rather timely — a Christmas #TBT of sorts. Remember the infamous scene in the movie A Christmas Story when nine-year-old Ralphie Parker’s mother washes his mouth out …

read more

#TBT:
Baby Oil

We’ve been using Johnson’s Baby Oil since we were, well…babies! Specially formulated for infants, this magic oil is mild enough to use on even the most sensitive of skin. While …

read more

newer entries

older entries