#TBT:
Bar Soap

This throwback is rather timely — a Christmas #TBT of sorts. Remember the infamous scene in the movie A Christmas Story when nine-year-old Ralphie Parker’s mother washes his mouth out …

read more

#TBT:
Baby Oil

We’ve been using Johnson’s Baby Oil since we were, well…babies! Specially formulated for infants, this magic oil is mild enough to use on even the most sensitive of skin. While …

read more

DIY Body Butter

When temperatures drop and the processed heat gets put on blast, skin is often left suffering: Dull, dehydrated, even chafed. While there are plenty of amazing body butters on the …

read more

The List:
10 Beauty Products To Buy From Your Local (Organic) Supermarket

Full disclosure: I’m not the cooking type. I prefer my food pre-made and my fruits and vegetables cold pressed. But I do still venture to the supermarket on occasion, mainly …

read more

Korres Body Butter Keeps Your Body Buttery

Come winter, I like my heat blasting — which feels great, but doesn’t bode well for my skin. Humidifiers help keep the air humid, but I’m still constantly applying lip …

read more

newer entries

older entries