Body:
Geisha By Bali James

One of the most rewarding parts of my job is discovering new products and telling all of you about them . My current find, courtesy of celebrity colorist Tracey Cunningham

read more

Drugstore Find:
Nip + Fab Detox Blend Bath and Body Products

Full disclosure: I don’t handle stress very well. My body tenses, my mind blurs and I become seriously anxious. So, I take my bath time very seriously. I soak in …

read more

Body:
Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel

Barney’s is hosting a Barney’s New York Love Yourself Event and starting today (October 15 – the due date for tax extensions, I’d like to add) until October 19, if …

read more

Favorites:
Dry Skin Helpers

We already battled dry hair, now it’s time to attack dry skin… as in, your body (dry face will come soon). While the harsh winter climate tends to leave …

read more

Vaseline Winter Skincare Challenge + Giveaway

Baby, it’s cold outside! The news reported that there is a 42-state wide flu epidemic and I, unfortunately, am one of the unlucky victims of the sniffles. Sigh. My skin …

read more

newer entries

older entries