Best Winter Fragrances For Seducing Your Man

With the temperatures dropping and the sun setting earlier each evening, it is time to ensure that we all have warm, rich, and cozy cashmere for the cold months to …

read more

The 10 Minute Yoga And Meditation Workout

Beauty isn’t merely about face creams and lipsticks. Inner wellness and health will do wonders for keeping you fit, fabulous, and youthful so that you can tackle any obstacle with…

Weekly Must-Have:
Sunday Riley Disrobe

I love Sunday Riley products. I love the way they smell (mild and calming), I love their super powered ingredients (anti-aging without being ultra harsh), and I adore the product …

read more

DIY:
Cellulite Scrub

For women all over the world, cellulite is largely considered a “bad word.” Some fear the very uttering of these three syllables can literally cause the “cottage cheese” effect. While …

read more

Body:
Geisha By Bali James

One of the most rewarding parts of my job is discovering new products and telling all of you about them . My current find, courtesy of celebrity colorist Tracey Cunningham

read more

newer entries

older entries