Weekly Must-Have:
Sunday Riley Disrobe

I love Sunday Riley products. I love the way they smell (mild and calming), I love their super powered ingredients (anti-aging without being ultra harsh), and I adore the product …

read more

DIY:
Cellulite Scrub

For women all over the world, cellulite is largely considered a “bad word.” Some fear the very uttering of these three syllables can literally cause the “cottage cheese” effect. While …

read more

Body:
Geisha By Bali James

One of the most rewarding parts of my job is discovering new products and telling all of you about them . My current find, courtesy of celebrity colorist Tracey Cunningham

read more

Drugstore Find:
Nip + Fab Detox Blend Bath and Body Products

Full disclosure: I don’t handle stress very well. My body tenses, my mind blurs and I become seriously anxious. So, I take my bath time very seriously. I soak in …

read more

Body:
Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel

Barney’s is hosting a Barney’s New York Love Yourself Event and starting today (October 15 – the due date for tax extensions, I’d like to add) until October 19, if …

read more

newer entries

older entries