Best of Organics… BATH!

Green living is quite the current trend. With organic dining, organic juicing – even organic alcohol – if you haven’t jumped on the organic bandwagon, now would be a good …

read more

The Skinny on Cellulite

It’s still beach season for another month and while there’s not much you can do at this point to change your body, knowledge is power, ladies.

What’s always baffled me …

read more

Smooth Legs For Spring:
Chantecaille Retinol Body Treatment

All anyone can seem to talk about is “royal this” and “royal that.” So, in light of the Royal Wedding taking place on Friday, I thought I’d share a royal …

read more

Spring CLEANing

  Hello, Beauty Banterers – I’ve missed you! Seems just yesterday I was talking about gifts for the holidays and now it’s Spring. Really?… (Well, it’s Spring here on the

A Tulum Beauty Treat:
Mayan Clay

I’m back from my vacation. I was in Tulum, Mexico where the beaches are white and the ocean is turquoise. Truly picturesque. They have this clay in Tulum, indigenous of …

read more

newer entries

older entries