Category:  body

By | body | 6 Comments

Sage-Onyx Body Cream
MUST TRY body cream… don’t you wanna be all buttery? With black coconut (I only knew of white ones…), tobacco (like the kind you smoke? – and all along we are led to believe that smoking is BAD for the skin…), vanilla (yummy), amber and sheer musks, this lotion not only moisturizes, it actually smells divine!
Try it and let us know!!!