was successfully added to your cart.

BOBBI BROWN SUMMER 2010: The Beach Club Collection

makeup
By May 26, 2010 5 Comments

BOBBI BROWN SUMMER 2010: The Beach Club Collection

“I’m always inspired by how happy and healthy people look on the beach. Nothing says summer to me like pretty, glowing skin and shimmering lids.” – Bobbi Brown

If beach-chic is your steeze, then you’re going to go gaga over Bobbi Brown’s newest range, The Beach Club Collection.

With everything to give you that bronzed skin and iridescent lids, this collection is all about the colors of summer – pale blues, greens, yellows and pinks.

Here are the deets:

Beach Shimmer Brick, Limited Edition

Hand-made in Italy, Bobbi’s new Beach Shimmer Brick compact features five bars of warm, pearlized shimmer to create a beautiful seaside glow. Run the Face Blender Brush across all five shades and lightly dust over cheeks and forehead, or wear just one shade on your eyes for subtle glimmer.
Price: $38.00

Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadows, New
Our award-winning formula now available in glistening pastels from ocean blue to oyster pink. For a sheer effect, blend on lids with your fingers. For a more dramatic look, add another layer or wear on top of your favorite shadow for soft shimmer. Stays color-true and crease-free all day. New shades include: Moonstone, Opal, Surf and Pink Oyster.
Price: $22.00

Shore Long-Wear Cream Shadow, New
A soft matte beige perfect for a look that’s just one notch up from natural, Shore Long-Wear Cream Shadow will stay color-true and crease-free all day.
Price: $22.00

Clear Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15, New

A lightweight, soft shine lipstick that doubles as a rejuvenating treatment, Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 instantly comforts dry, chapped lips and provides long-term moisturization with natural Cocoa and Shea Butters, Jojoba, Apricot Kernel and Avocado Oils. Peptides, along with Vitamin C and Paracress, stimulate collagen production to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while SPF 15 helps prevent sun damage.
Price: $22.00

Available June 2010!