Beach Hair:
3 Ways

Beach season is in full swing which means that beach hair is the only style that you should be hassling with. If you still haven’t mastered the beachy waves, braids, buns or pony, fret not, as I’ve called on eco-stylist to the stars, Jamal Hammadi, to offer up his simple tips on three summer hair staples. With clients like Kristen Bell, Kirsten Dunst, Scarlett Johansson and Drew Barrymore, Hammadi knows a thing or two about effortless styles that accentuate the beauty of gorgeous hair.

Here are his beach hair how-to’s:

1. Beachy Texture: “My all time favorite beach look is the “I just stepped out of the ocean and let my hair air dry.” I live for that wavy texture. If you don’t plan on actually getting into the water you can achieve the same look with the Hamadi Shea Spray. Not only is it great for that beachy texture, it also protects your hair from the sun with a natural sun protectant in the shea butter. An added bonus, you can spray it on your skin for a boost of moisture and some SPF from the Shea Butter.

 2. Undone Pony: Another great beach look is a loose, undone pony. The beach is all about relaxed luxury. This pony is all about texture! If your hair is naturally curly, I would blow dry damp hair smooth with a round brush. To add a tiny bit of texture, apply a dab of Hamadi Shea Pomade to palms of hands, flip the head over, and mess the hair up with the product. Then gather hair into a mid pony allowing pieces to fall out around the neck and face and secure with a hair tie.

3. Buns: Simple high buns look so chic and modern on the beach. Nothing like a girl with a top-not wearing a bikini and sunglasses. Plus a high bun draws attention to your neck which is always sexy. Start by parting the hair in sections adding a small amount of  a heat styling spray to each section, then lightly with a blowdryer pump in some volume to create the fullness desired on top. Bring all the dry hair into a ponytail secure by a hook elastic on the top of the head. To create additional volume, back comb toward the ponytail. Finally, use a detailing brush to shape the bun and  smooth out the details. Let a few strands fall free.
*Extra: Whatever you do, never leave home without hair pins and a hair tie.”
images from here. follow me on pinterest: www.pinterest.com/beautybanter/
tagged in: , ,

related posts:

Banish Hat Head For Good
How To Video: Dewy Face
Sensationail Summer Gels: Tips and Tricks for Perfect Gel Manicures

5 Comments

  1. I so wish my hair had some natural wave and texture–it’s so thick and flat I can’t do a thing with it!

  2. Jackie
    May 30, 2015

    Great tips. My own way of achieving beach waves is to curl my hair (loosely) with a wand and sleep in it. It gets beachier the next day and next day (just use dry shampoo to get rid of grease and add volume)

  3. ChesterZGormly
    July 26, 2015

    If you would like to increase your know-how only keep visiting this web page and be updated with the hottest news posted here.

  4. sdorttuiiplmnr
    July 28, 2015

    Some really interesting details you have written.Helped me a lot, just what I was searching for : D.

  5. DominicBUrben
    July 28, 2015

    I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your
    website. It appears as though some of the written text
    on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else
    please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This might be a problem with my web browser because
    I’ve had this happen before. Cheers

Leave a comment

post comment