Bathing Beauty: Tata Harper
If you consider yourself a beauty connoisseur, then, chances are, you know the name Tata Harper — and you are likely to have tried her products. If you’ve tried Tata’s skin products, chances are, you’ve become obsessed. It’s just the way it goes.
A little backstory on Tata: She creates her products from her 1,200 acre farm in Vermont. All of the products are 100 percent natural and non -toxic and made with active ingredients. As a pioneer of the natural skincare movement, she’s undeniably passionate about the need for quality – natural products that deliver results – and you can practically feel the love in every batch she produces.
From Vogue and Allure to some of the world’s most beautiful women (I actually learned about the products from actress Lake Bell, who gushed, ” “I’m proud that this product is from my Colombian friend Tata’s 100 percent natural skincare line. She handmakes every batch of products on her farm in Vermont – no joke! The Floral Essence Spray is essential on long flights or hot days.” ) the reviews are in: Tata Harper Skin Care is the real deal. So, if you haven’t sampled the goods yet, right now would be a pretty great time to start…
Read on to find out Tata’s must-have products and the simple beauty secret that’s got her smiling.
What are your top 5, can’t-live-without products?
1. Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum because it makes my skin look AMAZING!
2. Tata Harper Aromatherapy Treatments because they help me cope with life’s craziness.
3. Kjaer Weiss Lip Gloss because she has great colors and I love that you can refill the container
4. RMS Living Luminizer and Solar Eye Shadow because they are all natural. The RMS Solar Eye Shadow adds just a touch of sparkle and highlight. I love the Living Luminizer because it’s great for the cheekbones and under the eyes. A little goes a long way. It just gives the slightest hint of glow without glitter or looking obvious.
5. New Chapter Supplements. Thet are vitamins and I use the turmeric supplement daily.
What is your all-time favorite product?
The Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum really is wonderful. I would recommend it to everyone!
What product do you buy in bulk?
I buy bath salts and create my own aromatherapy oils for specific moods and treatments.
Favorite hair product?
Rahua Hair Products because they leave my hair healthy and looking glossy.
Favorite body product?
The Tata Harper Revitalizing Body Oil because it makes your skin glossy and it also it smells divine, a great way of waking up with your morning bath.
Favorite beauty secret you’ve picked up along the way?
Exercise and dancing, best thing ever.
Beauty icon you admire?
Christy Turlington. She is classically beautiful and believes in living a healthy lifestyle.