What are your top 5, can’t-live-without products?
1. Mac Paint Pots (all colors!) – it’s great smooth and silky feeling and the colors are amazing on their own or blended
2. Tarte Doll Face Cheek Stain – gives a dewy pinky blushed look
3. FACE glitter stick – great for a little face or body sparkle
4. YSL Automatic Eyeliner – great liquid liner, glides on easily
5. Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer Cover Up – I have a baby! This is the best cover up for those sleepless circles
What is your all-time favorite product?
YSL Golden Gloss Shimmery Lip Gloss in Simply Golden.
Favorite body product?
I hate scented body products, I usually moisturize with Shikai unscented body lotion.
Favorite beauty secret you’ve picked up along the way?
Moisturize!!! Also, a few days a week use a glycolic acid serum before you moisturize, your skin will glow. I like the one from Skinclinic.
Beauty icon you admire?
My make-up mentor, miss Sarah Howard, of course.
Awww, Stace, you’re too kind… but very, very smart!
*Click here for a behind-the-scenes look at Stacey’s latest (and greatest) photo shoot for Fall 2009.
*And click here for an incredibly motivating piece written by Stacey Bendet on how to create a healthy (and zen) bod.