Bathing Beauty: Samantha Wills
Model turned jewelry designer, Samantha Wills (click here to peruse her fabulous site) is quite the entrepreneur. Beauty and brains have helped this Aussie become a household name among the celeb set like Blake Lively, Eva Mendes and Melissa George who adore her jewelry. Samantha’s jewels mix semi-precious stones with metals, shapes and objects (a bow or a spider) at a seriously affordable cost (a necklace will run you from $79.50 t0 $379).
Tapped by Australian fashion writer Ines Mendoza to be ‘Australia’s biggest export since Vegemite’ at only 27 years of age, the blonde bombshell is about to make a name for herself stateside.
What are your top 5, can’t-live-without products?
1. Paw Paw Ointment – My lips thank me everyday for introducing them to this.
2. La Mer The Eye Balm – Whilst travelling and mixing business with pleasure this eye saver is great for adding energy into stressed skin to help me look and feel revitalized.
3. ModelCo Bronzing Sponge – Before you can say ‘Tropicana’ this finely tuned product has you tanned and ready to go in less than 20 minutes.
4. Dove Body Silk – Liquid silk in a tub.
5. Kerastase Hair Products – I use the Nutritive system which acts as a facial for my hair every time I wash it.
6. Jane Iredale Mineral Bronzer – I love this as it’s like having my own personal real time airbrush.
What is your all-time favorite product?
La Mer – The Eye Balm
What product do you buy in bulk?
Dermologica Special Cleansing Gel
You moisturize your face with…
Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil
Favorite body product?
Johnson’s Holiday Skin
Favorite beauty secret you’ve picked up along the way?
A Chanel make up artist divulged the secret of mixing bi-carb soda (baking soda for us Americans…) and Cetaphil to use as an exfoliant. It has the same effect as micro dermabrasion at a slither of the cost.
Beauty icon you admire?
Elle Macpherson. Natural born Australian beauty at it’s best.