Bathing Beauty: Jeanine Lobell
I am so excited about this post, as I’m sure you will be too. Today’s bathing beauty is a true beauty legend, a woman I admire greatly in the industry, the founder of Stila Cosmetics, celebrity makeup artist Jeanine Lobell! She’s worked on some of the most famous faces including Natalie Portman and Penelope Cruz and created some of the most memorable products — Stila Lip Glaze in Papaya and Convertible color in Poppy are personal favorites!
She’s witty, savvy, smart, successful and she knows her beauty stuff. Naturally, I had to ask her my 7 favorite beauty related questions. Here’s what Jeanine had to say:
What are your top 5, can’t-live-without products?
1. Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 because it makes people’s skin look flawless, not cakey with foundation.
2. Chanel Inimitables Mascara because it gives big fluffy thick lashes.
3. YSL Fuchsia Lipstick because it makes everyone look like a sexy Parisian.
4. Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Decision Eye Definer in Teak because its soft and makes brown eyes look gold.
5. Stila Lillium Convertible Cheek Color because its not peach and not pink but right in the middle.
What is your all-time favorite product?
I don’t have an all-time favorite but my take to a deserted island product would be Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream because it does so many things!!!
What product do you buy in bulk?
I don’t really buy products as I have loads of industry pals I can hit up and I go in fazes on my obsessions, but right now I am living for Clark’s Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Balm.
You moisturize your face with…
Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Vitalizing Creme and am obsessed with it!
Favorite body product?
I use a body oil spray from Norma Kamali called barxv.
Favorite beauty secret you’ve picked up along the way?
I have many beauty secrets and can’t tell them all, but for me it’s all about using a ton of moisturizer every day several times a day. It’s kept those pesky wrinkles away.
Beauty icon you admire?
Audrey Hepburn. She looked so amazing as she aged, wrinkles and all.