Bathing Beauty: Ali Kay
Ali Kay, New York implant, fiance to Alex von Furstenberg (yes, that von Furstenberg, as in Diane’s son) and owner of the fabulously chic line, Keep Me, spends her time sorting through the most cozy fabrics and designing deliciously comfortable loungewear (pants, tanks, henleys, bralettes and undies) for her new beach lifestyle. A current Malibu resident, Ali knows a thing or two about keeping things simple. Her skin and makeup routine is quick and efficient while still managing to score major points on the beauty front.
What are your top 5, can’t-live-without products?
1. Tracie Martyn face wash – so lightweight and doesn’t dry out my face.
2. Tracie Martyn facial moisturizing gel – it’s lightweight and natural.
3. Jason Natural Deodorant– because I think that anti-perspirant is unhealthy.
4. Tricia Sawyer Beauty’s Eye Slept– the tiniest bit goes such a long way for a fresh, awake look.
5. Of course, my Keep Me loungewear to be cute and cozy around the house!! I am pretty much never relaxing around the house without a Keep Me outfit on- and everything is sooooo comfortable that I can’t live without it now!
What is your all-time favorite product?
Tracie Martyn face wash because it is very light and doesn’t dry out my face.
What product do you buy in bulk?
Vita Coco Coconut Water. I exercise and play sports a lot so keeping hydrated is essential.
You moisturize your face with…
Tracie Martyn facial moisturizing gel, and when I run out I substitute with .
Favorite body product?
Tracie Martyn body lotion, and when I run out I substitute with .
Favorite beauty secret you’ve picked up along the way?
Less is more
Beauty icon you admire?
Diane von Furstenberg