Bathing Booty:
Bryan Smith of Starworks Artists

Last week I brought you The Wall Group’s Kim Meyer (refresh your memory here), so I only thought it fair that this week I bring you Bryan Smith Director …

read more

Bathing Beauty:
Kim Meyer

I first met Kim Meyer a few years ago when she was working in the PR department at Chanel Beauty (a highly coveted beauty job, indeed). It was a professional …

read more

Bathing Beauty:
Laura Tremaine is a Hollywood Housewife

Laura Tremaine is a Hollywood Housewife, but there is no Bravo-esque drama taking place at Chez Tremaine. She’s simply living a creative life with her filmmaker husband and their …

read more

Bathing Beauties:
Erica Chan and Lauren Kolodny of HonestlyWTF

If you haven’t bookmarked Honestly…WTF, do it now. Seriously. It may just be the best advice you take away all week. For those not yet in the know, the …

read more

Bathing Beauties:
Kidada Jones & Kazu Namise of Phylia de M.

Growing up in LA, Kidada Jones and her sister, Rashida (Parks and Recreations actress) were the girls that every other girl wanted to be friends with (every town has …

read more

newer entries

older entries