Amazon’s Top 5 Best-Selling Beauty Products

Amazon’s Top 5 Best-Selling Beauty Products

Ever wonder what the best-selling beauty products are on super e-tailer site, Amazon? Yeah, we were wondering too. So we did some digging and – save for the Q-tips and deodorants – here are the products that people are buying up on the daily. Just look at the reviews!

1. Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay ($8) – You get a giant tub of this Aztec mud that can be used on hair, body, and face for healing, cleansing, and toning. Apparently, Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River and she was considered the most beautiful woman around… so, yeah, we’re ordering this ASAP.

2. Piero Lorenzo Black Mask Blackhead Remover Mask ($15) – This activated charcoal mask is the #1 new release on Amazon — and here’s why: it’ll remove blackheads, whiteheads, and acne without over-drying. Did we mention it’s a peel off mask? Oh, the fun to be had (and the selfies to be taken!).

3. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Natural ($25) – A natural teeth-whitener that uses coconut and charcoal to remove stains caused by caffeine, wine, cigarettes, and all without any toxic or harsh ingredients. Teeth cleaning may not be the sexiest product on the market, but pretty teeth are certainly sexy AF. With over 15,000 customer reviews and 4.5 stars, this product is the real deal. Smile away.

4. Baebody Eye Gel ($24) – With a unique blend of organic and natural ingredients, and a reasonable price point, it seems as though this eye gel does the impossible: reduces dark bags, puffiness, wrinkles, and bags. With over 11.5k comments and 4 stars, this eye gel will give you a brighter, tighter, younger appearance by tomorrow. Beauty sleep not included.

5. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face ($20) – Lighten, tighten, and brighten with this fan-favorite 20% vitamin C serum. With a 90-day money back guarantee and a slew of rave reviews, smaller pores, even-toned skin, and diminished fine lines is just a serum bottle away. We’re game.