Eleanor Ylvisaker isn’t only a beautiful Manhattan socialite, she’s also a brilliant Manhattan business woman. Eleanor has the highly coveted title of PR Director and Partner for one of our favorite denim lines, Earnest Sewn (I just wore my brand new Keaton Boot Cut jeans today… fabulous fit!). Eleanor speaks exclusively to Beauty Banter about all things beauty-related!
Eleanor and I used to live in the same apartment building in NoLita many, many years ago. She’s always been super sweet, classy, stylish, and blessed with naturally gorgeous skin! I kid you not, her complexion is like a porcelain doll… sure, genetics play a major role, but so does a great skin care regimen. So, of course, my first question to Eleanor is…
What do you use on your skin?
“I use only Yonka skin care products. They are clean and natural and leave the skin feeling glowing. I use their GEL NETTOYANT (Face wash), LOTION with essential oils (toner), FRUITELIA with fruit acids (day moisturizer); ÉLASTINE NUIT with glycoproteinic extracts (night moisturizer); NUTRI-CONTOUR with hazelnut oil (anti aging eye and lip crème). I’m also a big proponent of caring for you skin from the inside out. I try and consume loads of anti-oxidants by eating Goji berries, drinking Kombucha Tea, and taking flax seed oil and fish oil supplements.”
- Chanel Teint Innocence naturally Luminous Fluid make-up SPF 12 (great natural looking foundation for going out)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand ( perfect for the day for a natural even skin tone) ***a Beauty Banter fave***
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara
- Stila eyeliner in Onyx (I try to apply this into the lash line and then smudge it with a q-tip for a smoky eye)
- Chantecaille brilliant gloss in Modern (I love a dark eye and pale lip look!)
- Laura Mercier Eye Colour Duos in Burgundy (the dark shade creates a perfect subtle shadow for the crease and the lighter shade highlights the lid, opening the eye)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightener
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush (gives that dewy flushed pink cheek color)