was successfully added to your cart.

A Silver Smokey Eye In Less Than 5 Minutes

A Silver Smokey Eye In Less Than 5 Minutes

Metallics are trending, that’s nothing new. Gold is our forever favorite, but we’re really feeling the silver vibe right now. A little bit Studio 54, a lot of glam, silver is seductive, especially when you’re going for a nighttime smokey eye. Silver looks gorge on cool-toned gals, but it also looks lovely on warm-toned ladies, too; something about the warm skin tone and the iciness of silver just clicks. Basically, everyone can wear it and look like a sexy, sultry vixen. Period.

We’re always looking for ways to speed up our going out makeup routine, and here are three easy products that’ll create the perfect silver glam slam smokey eye for any occasion in less than 5 minutes. Think about all of the time you’ll have left over to that time you’ll have left to worry about which shoes to wear!

Nars Velvet Shadow Stick in Galice ($29) – Obsessed with these shadow sticks. It’s like coloring with a crayon. The creamy formula glides on with ease and you don’t need a brush. Smudge with finger for done-undone effect. The smudge and crease-resistant formula makes it stay on for hours. Galice ia a light grey/ silver with sparkly flecks. Use it on entire lid, then finish the look by applying a dot to the inner corner of each eye for a subtle-but-sexy pop of shimmer (a la Emily Ratajkowski in pic above).

Nars Velvet Shadow Stick in Frioul – This is your crease color: it’s a darker grey, like gunmetal. Has a metallic/ shimmery finish and looks just as sultry on the bottom lash line. For a full-on smokey effect, don’t forget to smudge, smudge, smudge (hint: smudge out and up).

Tom Ford Private Shadow in Breathless ($36) – Expert tip: Mixing formulas – i.e. cream, liquid, powder – helps create dimension, but, when done correctly, it also increases staying power of makeup. So, always use a cream or liquid before a powder. In this case, finish the look by apply Breathless, a glittery light silver, just above your cornea, which is usually the center of your lid. This makes the entire lid pop and, in a way, is like the icing on the cake. You can also use your finger to gently add a hint of this stuff on brow bone to illuminate and accentuate. Keep it light up there!

Finish with black eyeliner, if that’s your thing and mascara, which is everyone’s thing, and you’ve got the simplest three-step silver smokey eye. BOOM!

Shop The Post: