8 Drugstore Lipsticks That Celebs Love

gigi-hadid-attends-the-muchmusic-video-awards-in-toronto_4

8 Drugstore Lipsticks That Celebs Love

We’re always on the hunt for a beauty bargain. So, when we began scouring the web for the best drugstore lipstick colors favored by our favorite celebs, we were ecstatic to find nudes, berries, and reds that made the list. Here are 8 great drugstore lipstick colors to buy today.

Makeup artist Patrick Ta created the perfect coral pout for Gigi Hadid’s recent red carpet appearance at iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards by mixing these two drugstore hues: Maybelline’s Loaded Bold Lipstick in Orange Danger ($7) and Smoking Red ($7).

Makeup artist Monika Blunder tells Refinery29 that she uses Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Ingenue ($7) on celeb clients Behati Prinsloo and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. “It looks so natural on the lips and stays on like a stain,” she says. “The color payoff is great, and the formula is super-easy to apply.”

Rihanna’s makeup bag must-have is none other than CoverGirl Wetslicks Gloss in Watermelon Splash ($10). The bold bubble gum pink shade is fun and feminine. Buying ASAP.

L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Color ($13) is a favorite of J.Lo, Naomi Watts, and Julianne Moore. J.Lo has sported Timeless Rose on the red carpet. The pastel pink hue pops against tanned skin. Naomi Watts is a fan of Violet Parfait to give her pout a pop of plum, while Julianne Moore’s fair skin finds Raisin Revival suitable for a bit of berry.

Rita Ora loves herself a classic red lip, thanks to Rimmel London Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner in Red Diva ($7) and Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 111 ($5).