7 Beauty Products That Celebs Love

Who better to turn to for beauty advice than the celebrities gracing our magazine covers and looking flawless on the red carpet? Access to the top makeup artists, skincare gurus, and world renowned hair stylists make celebrities our go-to for the best makeup and beauty products out there. Here, we’ve rounded up 7 products celebs swear by.

Sofia Vergara, Amy Adams, and Charlize Theron all credit their youthful complexions with La Mer Crème De La Mer ($310). Powered by a trademarked, nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, this cream transforms the skin by improving firmness, reducing the look of pores making skin, and the celebrities slathering it on, look virtually ageless.

Eva Mendes is a loyal fan of Tom Ford’s lipsticks ($35) for their smooth and hydrating texture. Ranging in color from subtle glittery gloss to vamped out mattes, these lipsticks are behind those perfect pouts seen on Gigi Hadid and Jennifer Lopez.

Coveted by makeup artists, Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer ($70) is a favorite of model Chrissy Teigen and actress Rooney Mara. This award-winning concealer featured in numerous editorials is the culprit behind the beautiful, even-toned complexions we see on celebrities.

Supermodel Gisele Bündchen uses all-purpose RMS Beauty Master Mixer ($38), a bronze-colored cream that gives Gisele that signature otherworldly glow. The HG of bronzers, this cream can be used alone or mixed into any makeup product.

Kim Kardashian West has said that the secret behind her gorgeous, shiny locks is Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème ($8). Amanda Seyfried has also credited Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo ($20) as a hair must-have.

A celebrity favorite, Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence ($89) tones and plumps the skin, while its all-natural, non-toxic ingredients make Gwyneth Paltrow a loyal devotee.

Kylie Jenner was spotted on her app using Artis Elite Mirror Oval 10 Brush ($75) to apply moisturizer on her assistant. Called the “Rolls Royce” of makeup brushes, it’s no wonder these brushes are a staple among makeup artists and celebrities to apply makeup, bronzer and now, moisturizer.

Shop The Post:

Claudia Mercado is a beauty-obsessed writer living in Long Beach, CA.