5 Products to Lift and Tone

skin
By January 31, 2017 One Comment
pic

5 Products to Lift and Tone

Personal beliefs on plastic surgery aside, the financial commitment (let alone time!) involved would give almost anyone reason to pause. And even if you’re not considering going under the literal knife, injectables and other cosmetic procedures can cost as much as that new Gucci bag you’ve been eyeing.

Luckily for us, and our wallets, there have been some major developments in the at-home beauty product category that can create some seriously noticeable results, stat.  While the effects aren’t permanent of course, they are certainly present enough to be appreciated… if even just for the night.

Here are our top five products to lift, tone, tighten and sculpt – no doctor required.

1. NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device ($325) – Microcurrent facials are truly contouring sans makeup, and thanks to this device, you can now achieve the same results at home. After a particularly salty meal or a night of too many libations, you’ll consider this a gift from God.

2. Valmont Prime Renewing Pack ($210) – This lightweight mask smoothes and relaxes features to give an overall refreshed appearance. Even better, the smell is delish.

3. Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches ($75) – The gold standard (pun intended) to soothe puffiness and fine lines under your eyes. You’ll feel like the rested, better version of yourself after just one use.

4. PatchologyLip Renewal FlashPatch 5 Minute Hydrogels ($15) – Fine lines around the lip area can be a real b*tch. Thanks to these patches, it’s like a boost of hydration after just one use (or, perhaps, a syringe of Restylane… depending on who you ask).

5. Kaplan MD Neck Sculpting Serum ($185) – Nora Ephron may have said it first, but plenty of women hold issue with their neck. Thanks to this innovative massage roller applicator and powerful serum, we’re one step closer to less lines. this lightweight formula increases circulation in the neck area, making it look more defined.

-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com

  • Charlotte Webb

    Yeah with today’s economy, getting a Botox is a baaad idea, I do have my Solvaderm to keep my skin’s luster, but when the time comes, I think I would be needing some of this products to lift my skin up. Thanks for this great read, I hope that I wont be needing this soon though