5 Fabulous Transitional Weather Skincare Products
Transitional weather can leave your complexion in a state of serious confusion. From summer to fall and then winter, skin goes through a lot; sun, humidity, air conditioning, colder climate, rain, wind, processed heat… eeks! But worry not, we’ve rounded up five universal must-have skincare products to keep your complexion pretty during this transitional weather.
1. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Daily Peel ($88) – As the title suggests, this peel is ultra gentle, even for the most sensitive skin types. Revive your sallow complexion by using daily to exfoliate and leave your visage glowing, especially necessary as we transition into colder weather.
2. DermaDoctor Kakadu C Serum ($95) – Every face needs vitamin C, especially after summer. Known for its ability to lighten, tighten, and brighten, it literally is the ideal antioxidant to even skin tone, reduce fine lines, and give skin an all-around luminous appearance. This serum has 20% vitamin C, so it gets down to business… and fast.
3. Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Beauty Sleep Serum ($155) – A skincare product that works while you sleep? Yep. Beauty Sleep Serum detoxifies, refines texture, and renews and re-energizes… in just one night! Give it a month and you’ll have the ultimate complexion detox and reinvigoration.
4. Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel ($60) – This super-gentle daily exfoliator is actually just a bottle of powdered enzymes that becomes activated (and foams!) when you mix with water. Use it morning and night to cleanse skin while eliminating toxins and surface dryness. Ideal for every skin type that wants a bit of brightening.
5. Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil ($32) – An everything oil that can be used on every skin type. This all-natural, non-greasy multitasker promotes skin elasticity, diminishes age spots, and boosts cell regeneration and oxygenation. Your thirsty, frazzled skin will drink it right up!