5 Cellulite Treatments To Try Today

body
By June 3, 2016 2 Comments
Monika-Jagaciak-for-Vogue-Germany-by-Greg-Kadel-05

5 Cellulite Treatments To Try Today

Rising temperatures mean a lot more skin is being shown. Unfortunately for us, this skin doesn’t always look exactly the way we would like. We already figured out how to do away with pastiness thanks to the best self-tanners, but cellulite is a whole separate beast to conquer.

We asked around to find out what girls-in-the-know are using these days to treat the dreaded dimpling. Of course, we would never give names (who wants to admit to cottage cheese thighs?!), but trust us when we say these suggestions are tried-and-tested. And just in time for bikini season…

1. Dry Brushing (from $7)

Not only does this technique help to limit toxins from your body, it can also smooth out pesky lumps and bumps. Spend extra time brushing any trouble areas with long, upward strokes.

2. Frank Body Balm ($25)

You’ve heard about the effectiveness of coffee scrubs, and this product achieves the same results but in a lotion form. The Coffee Arabica Seed Oil will stimulate blood flow to target cellulite and stretch marks (lovely combo!) while also increasing production of collagen and elastic production. This product is the creation of Australians, and judging by their bikini bods on Instagram, they know what they’re talking about.

3. Ultherapy (starting at $800)

Drastic times call for drastic measures. While Ultherapy is designed for the face and décolleté, Dr. Julie Russak finds it effective at rejuvenating any part of the body that needs help building collagen and tightening. If you’re serious about fighting cellulite, look no further.

4. DERMAdoctor Brazilian BOMBSHELL Skin Perfecting Body Lotion ($48)

Fake it ‘til you make it, right? This product is like your favorite Instagram filter, but for your body. In addition to providing UV protection, it has a unique formula that blurs and masks skin imperfections. So while you’re working to make your cellulite less prominent, you can conceal during these bikini-baring months.

5. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Bodylift ($45)

Not only do the 72 nodules on this device feel amazing, they also stimulate circulation to encourage lymphatic drainage. This means that muscles will be soothed, but skin will also appear noticeably smoother and less puffy. Almost as good as a deep tissue massage in a beachside cabana… almost.

-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com