2006 Emmy Beauty Awards!!!!

While everyone in Hollywood is talking about the most stellar performances, and everyone in New York is talking about the fashion, we here at Beauty Banter are talking about the beauty!
“And the Nominee’s for most beautiful hair and make-up are:”
(in alphabetical order)

Debra Messing

Ellen Pompeo

Eva Longoria

Evangeline Lilly

Geena Davis

Heidi Klum

Jaime Pressly

Katherine Heigl

Maria Menounos

Sandra Oh

Tina Fey

Tyra Banks

“And the Beauty Emmy goes to…”
YOU DECIDE! Either leave a comment HERE or
EMAIL US with your choice…
I’ll be back tomorrow at some point with the results… and, of course, some of my own comments!

tagged in

  • Anonymous

    tyra is scary, maria is so cute, evangeline is very elegant… im going with maria. shes more my style.. love her

  • Anonymous

    Heidi Klum gets my vote! Love the romantically swept up hair and her makeup looks flawless.

  • Erika

    Hmmmm… for me it’s between Debra Messing and Heidi Klum.

    Heidi is a natural beauty, but I love Debra’s eye makeup!

  • Anonymous

    Heidi was glowing and beautiful as always, quite possibly the pretties pregnant woman to ever walk the planet. Katherine Heigl looked more stunning than ever and Evangeline is just so naturally pretty. Best make-up would probably have to go to Katherine though.And best hair to Heidi. Although Evangeline’s hair was pretty stellar for not rocking any extensions.

  • Your own blog post, “2006 Emmy Beauty Awards!!!!

    – Beauty Banter” was indeed worthy of writing a comment down here
    in the comment section! Only wished to say u did a good job.
    Thanks a lot -Mitchell