10 Post-Workout Products That Actually Work

2B18636200000578-3185097-image-m-2_1438705427214

10 Post-Workout Products That Actually Work

The only challenging part of your workout should be the actual exercising, not your appearance afterwards.  As long as you pack the right products in your gym bag, putting yourself back together after literally sweating your face off doesn’t need to be impossible.  Here’s what we rely on to freshen up, no matter the intensity of that day’s session.

1. Wander Beauty Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer ($29)  No need to waste precious space in your cosmetics bag with two concealers – this product has a full-coverage matte formula on one end, with a lighter illuminating liquid on the other.

2. Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes ($24) All-natural and individually packaged, these wipes prevent sweat from sitting on your face for one moment too long (read: breakouts.)

3. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist ($18) Just like your stomach enjoys a refreshing green juice post-workout, your skin can benefit from some revitalizing greens as well. This one comes in the form of a refreshing face mist.

4. MISSHA Signature Essence Cushion Compact ($35) The perfect amount of coverage in addition to added moisture and SPF in a couldn’t-be-easier to apply formula.  Try saying all those benefits 10 times fast.

5. GoodWipes ($10) No time for a shower after your workout? These genius wipes truly work to gently but effectively cleanse extra-sweaty areas of your bod.

6. Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash ($13) Deep cleaning your skin after lots of sweating is crucial, but you don’t want to completely strip it of all oils.  This formula gets rid of the bad stuff while leaving the good stuff.

7. Fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant ($19) While I’m not sold on all-natural formulas yet, I do feel slightly better about applying this than harsher drugstore brands.  Perhaps it is just the iconic Fresh smell, but either way, it actually works.

8. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo ($12) Holy grail dry shampoo in travel size.  What more can we say?

9. Diptyque Eau Rose Solid Perfume ($50) Don’t risk spilling your favorite perfume in your bag, and instead dab on some solid perfume to freshen up in the locker room.

10. Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint ($36) A holy-grail BeautyBanter favorite for lips and cheeks, and the perfect way to enhance your post-workout glow.

Shop The Post:

-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com

  • Helen Nichols

    I’m still hesitating to try a dry shampoo…But using it after a workout seems to be a great idea.