10 of the Best Drugstore Products For Summer

70c4ddd05e35ce4ad8e9a626fe089f52

10 of the Best Drugstore Products For Summer

In our humble opinion, beauty products are always of the utmost importance. When it comes to the summer heat, their necessity escalates to survival.  No one can handle the heat, sun, or other various summer elements without the appropriate beauty arsenal. The good news? There is no need to spend a small fortune thanks to drugstore superhero products.  Here are the ones we’ll be relying on all season long.

1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk ($36): Gentle and non-irritating yet effective and long-lasting…it’s easy to see why we always have backup bottles of this sunscreen on hand.

2. Marc Anthony Volumizing Coconut Beach Waves Air Dry Texture Cream ($8): Blow drying hair in the summertime is basically a “do-not-attempt-alone,” so rely on this for perfectly-imperfect air dried waves with zero frizz.

3. Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme Pads ($15): An acid toner is even more important when your skin is being suffocated by sunscreen and sweat. This formula offers some serious competition to its pricier counterparts.

4. Dr. Bronner’s Pure Liquid Castille Soap ($16): The best way to feel deeply clean and cool off after even excruciating temperatures and humidity is a shower with the peppermint formula of this body wash.

5. NYX Professional Matte Bronzer ($9): Of course we don’t advocate tanning, but we know being pale in the summertime can feel criminal.  A matte bronzer will allow you to safely glow without any shine.

6. SheaMoisture Dry Oil Mist ($9): Dry skin doesn’t just plague us in the colder months, but applying lotion just doesn’t work when the air feels sticky.  This ultra-hydrating oil formula dries stat to avoid any discomfort.

7. Dove Dry Spray ($5): Of course we understand why we should be using natural deodorant, but when the temperatures creeps past 90 with serious humidity, sometimes it’s necessary to bring out the serious stuff.

8. L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask ($9): The 1-2 punch of charcoal and clay in this mask allows for a seriously detoxing deep clean of your visage.

9. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Oil ($9): An overdone lip just doesn’t feel right in casual summer situations.  This formula imparts a sheer wash of color for an effortless pop of color.

10. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets ($4): An oldie but goodie, there’s simply nothing better to reset your face when you look in the mirror at 3pm and all you see is oil.

Shop The Post:

-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com