10 Bronzers To Get You Summer-Ready

makeup
By March 30, 2017 No Comments
21e5aaab38afc2b7a63e58ae901ae7ae

10 Bronzers To Get You Summer-Ready

There’s nothing like the start of spring to remind us that summer is literally around the corner. We know, so much beauty to get through, so little time. And while we swear by an SPF-infused skincare routine, we also plan to catch a nice golden tan à la Gisele Bündchen. Now that we’ve mastered bronzing without looking like…Christina Aguilera circa “Dirrty,” anyone? It’s time to pick the perfect bronzer.

We’ve rounded up 10, tried-and-true bronzers to turn us into golden goddesses just in time for summer:

1. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer ($29) – The perfect matte (and universal) bronzer to create the prefect tan. It’s a 10, for sure.

2. Ciaté London Bamboo Bronzer Longwear Bronzing Powder ($28) – With a matte finish and oil-controlling ingredients, this bronzer is skincare and golden goodness in one!

3. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder ($53) – Eight shades to choose from (so you’ll never pick the wrong hue) and celebrity MUA-approved, this bronzer is lightweight and smells like paradise.

4. Nars Bronzing Powder ($40) – A cult-fave for a reason, the golden shimmer in this bronzer ensures a radiant tan…since it’s on the darker end, it’s great for contouring and medium-to-dark skin tones.

5. BareMinerals Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer ($28) – A silky liquid serum with a golden-bronze tint that can be mixed with foundation to create a bronzed base, or applied directly on areas you want to bronze, and highlight!

6. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base ($50) – Celebrity MUAs swear by this cream bronzer, using it as a foundation base…it’s best for dry skin types and medium-to-dark skin tones for a flawless sun-bathed look.

7. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer ($50) – The shimmer of this bronzer will literally make you glow, and the pigments make it perfect for contouring. Win win.

8. Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder ($36) in Aruba – A shimmery bronzer that’s basically a trip to the islands in a compact.

9. RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer ($28) – An all-natural cream bronzer that doubles as a dewy blush, contour, and eyeshadow. Obsessed.

10. Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer ($30) in Park Avenue Princess – The perfect golden goddess color for light-to-medium skin tones, sans the shimmer. And it’s waterproof so go ahead and get wet in it!

Claudia Mercado is a beauty-obsessed writer living in Long Beach, CA.